This documentation will continue to grow as we add new features or perform quality assurance on existing functionality.
For now, pick one of the few already existing topics from the sidebar on the left , or have a look at the latest changes below
09. February 2023
- Per request, a new settings is introduced to the competition setup: a mandatory note field can be added to the competition registration, allowing participants to specify details such as T-shirt size. More information.
05. February 2023
- Improved how route setter contests are handled. The rating form now works just like the regular ticklist. More info about route setting contests is available here.
28. November 2022
- A dark color scheme has been added. You can now switch between a light and dark color scheme via the icon in the header bar:
27. November 2022
- Self-check-in is now available. Next to the option that staff members confirm participants, participants can now also confirm themselves without staff having to look them up. See Confirming Participants for more information.
19. November 2022
- A dark color scheme was added. The website now adapts to your system's color scheme
and presents itself in dark colors if your system / browser interface is set to dark
(This feature uses the
prefers-color-schemeCSS media feature).
18. November 2022
- Embedding an event ranking (including the live-updating finals) into other websites is now possible. Just copy a short HTML code which is available on your event's admin page into the website where the ranking should appear. The code looks like this:
```html <iframe style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none;" src="https://blocsport.de/YOUR-EVENT/embed/" > </iframe> ``` !!! note Embedding other blocsport.de pages is restricted due to security reasons. Only the event ranking page allows being embedded.
17. November 2022
- Registration is now done via "magic links" that are sent via email. This is much quicker than the previous method and automatically verifies the user's email address. This method can now also be used for logging in, just as the regular email/password method.
12. November 2022
- PayPal payments are now visible in the admin and can be viewed and refunded.
- Renamed Cup to Series to have a better distinction between a single event and a series of events. A competition is often also referred to as "cup" whereas we meant a series of competitions.
02. November 2022
- Finalists can be edited on multiple devices simultaneously (#225).
01. November 2022
- Finalists form allows re-ordering of finalists (#233).
29. October 2022
- Fixed: PayPal payment processing only works when personal information is successfully validated.
19. October 2022
Boulders are now directly assigned to a difficulty category (
relaxed). They no longer require connection to a grade for that difficulty information. Specifying a grade for a boulder is no longer required. (#196)
Boulders now have a hold color in addition to the color of the grade label.
06. October 2022
- Users can now delete their own accounts. Their participations in existing events will be anonymized (#220).